Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Word From J.'s Dictionary: Frustcouraged /frust-ker-ujd/ adj. 1.frustrated 2.discouraged

This is how I feel today so I am going to enter 10 reasons why I love myself b-cuz as Wild Daisies told her daughter the other week, "You need to ALWAYS like yourself, ... in case no one else does...then you will at least have one person that does".

1. i'm mostly a great cook
2. i made three cute kids (with help)
3. people still say i look under age
4. when i say i'm gonna do it, i do--even if it takes longer than expected
5. my Superman still looks at me the way he did five and 1/2 years ago
6. i have "to-die-for" in-laws
7. i'm growing up
8. i like to read (probably too much)
9. i tend towards thoughtfulness and consideration
10. i do not give up easily (except for arguing with Superman...i have to win quietly)

Now, so ya'll think i'm completely self-absorbed, i'm gonna go read "100 of the Many Reasons I Love My Auzzie" by Superman while i feed BBB...and sleep (just a little cuz this UTI is kickin' my butt). The girls don't know it yet, but its gonna be a "Beauty and the Beast" afternoon--popcorn included. They're gonna luv it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry you're discouraged. I think you're great. Everything on that list is true. Keep smiling.

j bell said...

You are so fuuny. I love talking about myself too. I say do it more often. LOL jk jenn