Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Books...Again

Alright...I can't seem to be able to escape the fact that books is one my most favorite passtimes. I love, love, love, LOVE books. Books BOoks BooKs BOOKS!!!!

i feel i am beginning to border on getting obsessive when it comes to good reads.

i know i have my "currently reading" over there but i realize i never review the books i read. well why the heck not?!

i have never tagged my posts but i think i will start tagging book reviews. that will make it easy for anyone who needs info. on a book-- you can just click on the label "book reviews". i am also going to compile a list of my most recommended books, essentially, my own "exceptional reads". please keep in mind the disclaimer though. i will try to be forthcoming with book "ratings".

does anyone see an over use in this writing? i think i like inserting "" ! haha hoho! i am NOT in a great mood but for some reason writing this post has me all excited. its gotta' be the subject matter.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know what you mean about the obsession with books. Ever since I started my book blog, I have become obsessed with books. I love, love, love them. I'm really excited to see your compiled list of favorites. You've already given me some great suggestions but I can't wait to see the rest of your list.