Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Game...

haven't had time to blog much but christian made this suggestion on her site so i'll do this quick and try to make time for a real post soon...have fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

Well, I guess we both used to be pretty shy, at least that's what I remember about you (people said I was too). I also remember you caring for animals. I always thought you were such a sweet and gentle person. It kinda worried me when big, tough Clark came into your life, I didn't want him to break you or anything! :) And that date at Bell's--who did I set you up with and Jared is dying to know if he was there too (or if I had another date). Thanks for playing!

J. said...

you and jared set me up with richard ratliff. at least i thought it was a collective decision on ya'lls part but yea you and jared were together and my date was going so bad cuz we were both shy that jared and you split up with us to ride that little rollercoaster. i was so relieved i got to go with jared, even though it was a short ride--cuz he seemed so nice and chatty.