Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Easter

Alright I had a little "to do" list down there in my blog. And i realized i didn't really have any good pics of Easter. We went to church in the morning with my parents and then went back to their house and the girls blew bubbles with gramma. These aren't good pics of their dresses but i plan on having their portraits done soon in the dresses. The gals picked their own dresses--Target clearance special. I was happy about that, especially because they looked more pricey. We put t-shirts over their dresses to keep the bubbles off.


thats all i can get this blogger tool to upload for now. i don't know whats wrong with it. frustrated. maybe more later.

1 comment:

j bell said...

You going to let me take their pics. I LOVE Audrey's dress. That is a very cute pic. Hey when we going to play around with photoshop? I am very bored. LOL