Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

I've been Tagged!

What a way to get me back in the game Ashley! Thanks for the tag. I would love to share. But first, i know its been a few weeks. The good thing is that we have upgraded to DSL so doing this and viewing online will hopefully be alot quicker and easier. Today is the first day for the upgrade and i am pretty excited. i don't have to worry about missing calls anymore either.

There are some things i want to write about but today i'm just gonna stick to the tag. However i am going to make a list here to remind myself:


  1. post pictures of Easter
  2. post Q's big day
  3. updates on BBB
  4. mommy moments
Here it is:


4 jobs I've had:

  1. veterinary assistant
  2. newspaper deliveryman (bundledrop)
  3. waitress
  4. english tutor

4 movies I've seen:

  1. most recent was "States of Grace-Gods Army 2" liked it until the last third
  2. Enchanted was awesome!
  3. Phantom of the Opera (the music is incredible)
  4. Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorites

4 places I've been:

  1. Australia
  2. Yellowstone
  3. Las Vegas
  4. Mexico

4 places I've lived:

  1. Rexburg, ID
  2. Sydney, Australia
  3. Carson City, NV
  4. Owasso, OK

4 tv programs I watch:

  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Shark (when we can find it on)
  3. King of Queens
  4. Dexter (recent discovery on CBS)

4 radioshows:i don't really have radioshows but i'll list the music stations

  1. 98.5 country
  2. 95.5 KRMG (country)
  3. 96.5 MIX 96? 80's 90's mix
  4. 92.9 it mix too but they may have more oldies

4 favorite foods:

  1. Ice cream
  2. Seafood (except mussels and oysters)
  3. Good ole home country cookin' (any homemade bread or pastry, roast, green bean casserole, nanny's fried sweet potatoes, fried okra, ect.)
  4. probably anything with chocolate as an ingredient

4 places I'd rather be:

  1. In Sydney (i want to go back for a visit)
  2. At a Spa pampering myself
  3. At a pampered chef kitchen meeting
  4. At the Ice Rink (i like to skate)

4 people I'm tagging:

  1. Jennifer
  2. i don't know anyone else who reads my blog that has a blog so if you read this and want to participate then go ahead but leave a comment on my blog so i know where to find your list?
  3. I could re-tag Ashley but i don't know the rules.
  4. Melissa?

3 comments:

j bell said...

so what do I do copy the form and answer it??? Jenn

J. said...

yea u can do that. i'm excited to read yours now.

Ashley said...

Thanks for playing along! It was fun to learn more about you (after spending 24/7 with each other for six weeks I don't know how I didn't know some of that stuff).