Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

My Latest Never-ending Project

Some of you may recall i received Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 for my birthday last month. well my friend jenn is the bomb lady at figuring this stuff out so she has been soooooooo nice and very, very, very, (i could go on) patient in giving me a crash course on how to use the program. i'm sure she's gonna stop answering the phone when she sees its me...again! so here is my first page.

digiscrapping is a good fit for me cuz my kids have their hands in all of it if i do get it out. and they want to do some too, which is fine, but it can get crazy and then they start coloring where they shouldn't, grabbing pics and bending them, ect, ect, anyone who knows kids gets this. they see mommy cut paper so if they happen upon some scissors tomorrow or next week then they just cut whatever paper they come across first, never mind that its, say, daddy's diploma or some important such and such AT GRAMMA's (just a scenario, could happen, hopin' & prayin' it won't).

so this is really fun and i am now well on my way to becoming a pc freak--yep my housework went down the tube the last two days. but i found a reason to do it (housework)...cuz on most days i'm gonna hafta do my work THEN reward myself with some scrappin'. YEe Haa! bye bye for now naps...


2 comments:

Joyce better known as "Mom!" said...

Good job! When I first began digi scrapping, Jenn said she wouldn't do it because she loved the other (and still does) ...Never say never! She is hooked and much better and completing pages than I am. I have a hard time keeping up with the TONS of pics I take. She tells me...Don't scrap all of them, just your favs. I know but there are sooo many favs. After all they're my kids. Ha! If Jenn ever stops answering your calls, feel free to email me and I'll help with what I know. The best thing that any photoshop user can do is learn the shortcuts! It takes a bit of time but much quicker than mousing all over the place. :)

j bell said...

Joyce is right... CALL HER!!! LOL jokin. The page is GREAT!!! Very good for your first page. I am so proud. Props to you dawg!!! Ok too much Idol huh.