Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

More of Me Yippee!


#5. A Photo of Myself 2 years Ago


oh Yes am i excited about this one! Not the best photo that's out there of me but that might have something to do with my "condition" (insert sarcasm). two years ago i was around 30 weeks pregnant with my #4, sunny. good grief i was large. and i look really happy about this photoshoot too...completely superman's idea *rolling my eyes*, of course i am grateful now because i don't think i have many pictures of myself recently, let alone two years ago AND definately not when i was in this "condition" with sunny. you know when you have your first kid, you take thousands of pictures to document every little thing about your pregnancy and then of the baby and all the cute faces and stuff it does but by the time you get to #4. well, you've given away so many brain cells to the other ones that you're either too dang tired, forgetful, or lazy... more than likely a combination of all three. the end


2 comments:

Alida B. said...

Oh my gosh you were the cutest preggo EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

I hadn't read the blog title before I saw the picture and I thought you were making an announcement. :)

You look cute pregnant.

P.S. Rachel Robinson (Peterson now) came and stayed with me a couple of weeks ago. It was good to see her.