Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Mrs. Foodie?

Today I will be discussing food and my relationship with it. Actually, i'm just being cheesy...#2 is Something I Ate Today. There it is. Down there. Chex Muddy Buddies. I decided i was going to make these on my last grocery trip because i had a swagbucks coupon I could spend on Chex cereal. i saw the recipe on the side and thought this would make a great afterschool snack. I made this batch up and took it to a pot-luck lunch surprise 5oth birthday party for a friend. And mates! did it go over well! If you like chocolate and peanut butter and have a sweet tooth in general, then this will be your love handle's best friend.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am a huge fan of this stuff, which is why I never make it. Whenever I encounter it, I can't only have a little bit. Chocolate + peanut butter is my favorite...especially when I was pregnant. Yum! Wish I was eating some right now.