Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

This looked like fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you.



I found this on ashley's blog and it looked like something fun to do. thanks ashley! I'll be checking everyone's blog to see if you post it too so i can leave my memories of you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I remember that I got to have your final sleepover as a single woman with you the night before you got married. I flew in for your wedding and was staying with your family. It was fun to see you try on your veil and talk about your wedding and honeymoon plans. I feel special that I got to share that with you.

I also remember you coming to AZ for my wedding reception and how special I felt that you would go all the way out there to be there for me.

And there are so many mission memories...but baking with you comes to mind. :)