Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 9 aka I'm Not Feelin' Very Creative Today

#9. a photo of the last item i bought.

i did not buy ONE particular item because the last stuff i bought was groceries. i tryed to remember what the very last thing on the conveyor was but i cannot remember. maybe its because it was 11pm or perhaps i simply gave all my braincells to my runts. they are seeming extra smart these days. i bet a store called "Brain Cell, Ect" could make bookoos bucks.

the moment everyone is waiting for: TADA! a photo of someone else's groceries. mine are already put away besides being half consumed by the bottomless bellies that roam our halls. please accept my apologies for not digging them out of the cupboard to get a nice pic. at the time, it did not cross my mind that i might need a picture of my groceries. perhaps this relates to my brain cells again. personally, i find it fascinating that someone else had the prescence of mind to take their "grocery" picture.


a humungous THANK YOU to the kind person who posted this on photobucket and let me borrow it. you have saved me time in your course of documenting every second of your day. oh thank you internet! for making pictures like this available to me; for providing a forum in which someone JUST LIKE ME, who BUYS WHAT I BUY, can take a random picture of some random event and then share it with me across the digital realm. how coincidental that what she/he bought, i bought... minus the bottled water and substitute raison bran with berry kix. see the yellow squash in that bag to the left? i bought yellow squash! *gasp* and that dr. pepper? i bought that too except ours was the decaffenated version. my wal-mart bags had blue ink but who cares? the crazy thing is the maple floor looks just like mine! this is my shopping spree in proxy!

9 down, 21 to go. happy blogging!


p.s. i get that the photo is very large; its the only way the squash was visible.




2 comments:

Al Mendez said...

Love Dr Pepper!!!

Alida B. said...

Ok this made me laugh so hard! Love how you stole downing else's grocery pics!