Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's In My Make-up Bag






Let's take a lookie-see:


Looks pretty average to me. It should be clear that i use sheercover. for now. i saw it on one of those infomercials and thought "what the hey...". yep. a good ole' straightforward look into my make-up bag. See that black round case in the middle there?




This is what happens when my baby uses it...




Aw thanks honey but i think i'm good today...she sure looks like a little clown doesn't she? my sweet lil' sugar 'n spice an' ever thang nice little clown.


i recall another girly gal gettin' ahold of my bag:



Caught 'er red handed. 'Course i musta' left it where she could get it. the bed didn't suffer too much if you were wonderin'. she sure is cute...The End.


1 comment:

Sharon Wagoner said...

Nathan likes to try to get into my makeup too. And every time I paint my toe nails he must have some done too.