Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This, This, and That

i'm supposed to be writing about the 30 day blog challenge which i am very far behind on now. or am i? i don't recall any rules such as: "you have to blog every single day right in a row to do this challenge" but maybe that's the point?

now that i am here, i have lost the list. i remember that #10 (i think i'm on #10?) is my favorite place to eat or is it my fave restaurant? ah crap! well...

for years my fave restaurant has been Red Lobster. Now, i have say, it was much better back then. the food has become more and more commercialized. however, it is still our old standby and the kids love it. shrimp is one of my all time favorite foods. as far as having a FAVORITE favorite...something to absolutely die for, mouth watering gotta have it right now and every day...i don't think i really do right now. maybe i've just become THAT good at cookin'.

3 comments:

Alida B. said...

RED LOBSTER...for the seafood lover in youuuuuuu!

Ashley said...

We went to Red Lobster several years ago and thought it was amazing and then went back a few weeks ago and we were so disappointed. It was terrible. I think we are also spoiled by the local fresh seafood places around here. (I never knew I loved fish until I moved to Seattle.)

You don't crave anything? I am always, always in the mood for a vegetarian burrito from Chipotle. I crave it. Their guacamole is amazing. And Kababs from Australia...I still pine for them.

J. said...

oh yes ashley there's stuff i crave for sure but there's not any one absolutely stand out restaurant. the things i crave though are makimoto (rice rolls; some call them sushi but this is a misnomer) and i crave indian food particularly butter chicken. that is from my mission. i am with you on the kababs! i haven't had the guts to try to re-create that in my kitchen...i just know it wouldn't be the same.