Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Soothing Sunday Post

#8. A Song to Match My Mood

Remember this song from "Cars" the disney movie? Lightning McQueen is riding in mack, fixin' to take his evening slumber while on the way to a big race. at least that's where i got this song. i'm sure its been around awhile before "Cars".




This is my song of the moment. it's a sunday afternoon, sunny and cozy warm in my bedroom. there's a brand new pile of books i picked up from the library yesterday sitting beside my high, soft mattress; they're calling out to me, beckoning me with their soon-to-be discovered stories. i've swarn the runts off for an hour so that i can get some quiet time.

here's to happy sunday snoozes.

P.S. i think the sound of that saxophone is great.
P.P.S. the slide show is pretty too.

No comments: